Engineer Review- West Paw Bumi, Hurley, Jive, Toppl, Tux Chew Toys
Pros as a chew toy:
- Very durable rubber construction
- Great guarantee on product
- Products have chew level ranking upon delivery
- Eco-friendly, recycled product made in the USA
- No harmful plastics used in manufacturing of toy
- Dog enjoys fetch with Jive and Hurley
- When Hurley thrown end over end, jumps around on the ground, exciting dog during fetch
- Tux is an indestructible treat dispenser, safe for crate use
- Bumi stretches and is dog’s favorite tug of war toy, also for fetch
- All toys float in water
- Appears soft on the dog’s gums during chewing
- Interlocking Toppl large and small with treats inside makes a great puzzle for dog
Cons as a chew toy:
- Jive Large ball is heavy, should have gotten small
- Hard to keep treats in Tux. Need to freeze treats like peanut butter or chicken broth for proper challenge
- Dog has problem holding on to Bumi during tug and it slips out a lot
- No squeakers in any toys, limiting interest level some
- Top of the small Toppl was chewed when dog was done with treats. Need better supervision during Toppl uses.
*Percent of time dog spent playing with West Paw Toys: 15%, chooses to chew on and loves fetch*
- I love playing fetch outside with these bouncy toys!
- I hunt the green one when it bounces around in the grass!
- Wait…how do I….I smell a treat…but…I can’t figure this puzzle out! Oh there we go.
- These toys feel great on my sore puppy teeth.
- I haven’t even made a dent in these toys yet and I’ve chewed on them a lot!
- These toys don’t squeak. Onto something else now.
- Tug of war with master is so much fun with this stretchy one!
- Master leaves this one in my den with me when he leaves and there is a frozen treat in there!
Share this post