Amazing idea that we found on http://www.littlethings.com/ to help make your puppy's paw into a Christmas decoration! Check out these simple steps.
What You Need:
- 1 cup salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 (or more) awesome pets
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Slowly add the water until you get a doughy consistency. (Add more water if it’s too dry, more flour if it gets too wet.)
- Knead into a ball.
- Roll out the dough onto a cookie sheet.
- Push your pet’s paw into the dough. (*Note: you may need to bribe them with a treat.)
- Cut a circle around her print and make a hole for the ribbon.
- Pop it in a 200 degree oven for about two hours.
- Once cooled, decorate the ornament to fit your pet’s personality.
This is such a cute idea, and I definitely plan to share this with my friends!
Will you try this at home? If so, please SHARE this awesome holiday project with all the pet owners you know.
Share this post