Elk Antler Dog Chews
We are proud to offer naturally shed Elk Antlers from the mountains of Utah! We have some of the best priced antlers anywhere on the internet!
Our antlers are perfect for dogs that love to chew! Elk antlers are softer than the deer antlers, and will be chewed down faster. If your dog is a super chewer, head over to our deer antlers.
There are many benefits to antler chews:
- No stink or smell
- No stains on the carpet
- Tons of vitamins and nutrients for the dog as it chews (calcium, glucosamine and chondrotin)
- No artificial ingredients, chemicals, or treatment- they're real antlers found in the woods, shed by real elk!
- No animals were harmed in the making of these chews!
Since the chews are natural, sizes will vary and will be up to us to send you the nearest thing to what you order. Our estimation of sizes is below:
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Split
- Small is narrow, 5"-7" or so, most of them come to a point.
- Medium is usually wide diameter, not very long 4"-6"
- Large will be both long 7"-12" and a large diameter. Some come to a point or have a few points.
- Split is an antler that is split lengthwise. This allows for easier access to the marrow in the middle for older dogs, or dogs that do not chew as aggressively and get bored with normal antlers
Recommended Chewing Strength: Medium/Good Chewer, Smaller dogs
We give you the biggest, best antler in the size group that you choose, first come first serve!
Please supervise your pet during the use of this product. Could cause injury if swallowed or improperly chewed.
We Also Recommend